DIZZINESS – SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENTS
Dizziness is a feeling that a person experience. In this disability, a person can’t stand straight, can’t move properly and usually feels like there is a weight on his head that is preventing him from moving freely. There are not any direct caused of dizziness and most of the times, people feel it who have some kind of other dysfunction in their body including weak eyesight, ear infection, use of alcohol and staying in a position for a long time. Dizziness is felt most of the times when you try to stand or balance after a heavy lifting or exercise.
Here are some common symptoms of dizziness:
- The most common symptom of dizziness is the lightheadedness in which a person feels like he is about to faint or even experience the starting part of blackout.
- Feeling like you are or the environment around you is spinning is another common symptom of dizziness. It just feels like you are trying to walk after spinning for a long time on a revolving chair.
- The disability of not being able to stand straight for long is also a symptom of dizziness.
- Patients of dizziness can’t control their body motions and it’s impossible for them to bend over or pick something from floor.
- Having the feeling like you are in space or swimming in water is also a symptom. In this condition, a patient feels like he is floating or the gravity isn’t that effective on him.
- Although it doesn’t have to do anything with the bone structure, but many patients feel that they can’t keep their heads straight.
Common causes of dizziness:
Our body parts play an important role for balancing and it includes eyesight, hearing ability and bone strength. When these parts don’t function right or any of them is attacked by a disease, we experience dizziness. There are many causes of dizziness but most commonly the following factors or elements cause it.
- Drinking or any drug usage
- Blood pressure problem
- Cardiac problems
- Decrease in the thickness of blood
- Having a side effect from some medicine
- Deficiency of iron in the body
- Infection in ear or any damage to the eardrum
- Having a stroke after being exposed to direct sunlight for a long time
- Dehydration after working out for a while
How to cure/treat dizziness?
If it is caused by the dysfunction of another body part, as soon that part works properly it disappears after a while. If it is caused by alcohol or any other drug, as soon you get over the effects and the hangover is over, you don’t feel dizziness at all. Having a deficiency of iron or other vitamins in body is cured by eating healthy diet and taking care of your food. There are many medications available to control dizziness but as we have discussed earlier that it is mainly caused by dysfunction of other body parts, the medications don’t effect very well unless you treat the other problems first. Get a AARP medicare supplement plan for 2019 https://www.medicaresupplementplans2019.com/aarp-medicare-supplement-plans-2019/